kompensasie: based on experience werktipe: voltyds
QR Code Link to This Post
Ever dreamed about working in the Outdoor, Hunting and Fishing Industry?
Pro Line Sports is looking for an area sales representative to cover Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan. We represent some of the best lines within the industry to take to market such as Buck Knives, Bradley Smokers, Gibbs Delta Tackle, Stanley food and beverage, Okuma fishing gear; just to mention a few.
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing sales and managing accounts in this territory.
If you are looking for a career, this is a great opportunity to be part of one of the most successful outdoor supply companies covering Western Canada, celebrating 46 years in business in 2018. You will work out of your home. We are a busy small home based sales agency office. We are located in Mission, British Columbia.
This Territory Manager position involves making direct end user calls and store visits to promote & develop partnerships between Pro Line Sports and their customers.
- Making a business plan using Pro Line Sports Sales Department planning tools, training provided.
- Execute the sales plan using Pro Line Sports go to market methods & strategies, training provided.
- Initial and ongoing product training will be provided.
- Work closely with our Manufacturer Sales Rep as part of your go to market plan.
- Effectively work with all Pro Line Sports internal resources to support your go to market plan.
- Service and grow existing accounts and develop new prospect accounts.
- Sell Pro Line Sports product lines & achieve established sales objectives.
- Organize and attend occasional trade and consumer events.
- Attend Sales Meetings when required.
- Update our Customer Relationship Management system Salesforce on a daily basis.
- Assure timely completion of all sales administrative tasks.
- Outgoing and friendly personality with an understanding of business.
- Highly organized and motivated person with excellent time management skills.
- Must carry a valid Class 5 Driver's Licence.
- Must be able to travel to the USA.
- Sales background with on road experience and proven sales track record.
- Experience of fishing and hunting an asset but not necessary.
- Salesforce experience will be an asset.
- Working knowledge of: MS Office; MS Word, MS Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook.
We thank you in advance for your interest. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants are encouraged to highlight how they meet the above requirements in their cover letter.
Email cover letter and resume.
Slegs besigheidseienaars. Werwers, moet asb. nie hierdie werkplaser kontak nie.
moet ons NIE met ongevraagde dienste of aanbiedinge kontak